EUROCONCEPTS is a trademark created in 1983 by Maurice CAZES for designing and developing of industrial innovations.
Some projects before this date have resulted in patents :
- Desk pen set for shopping carts.
- Automatic coin feeder for parking meters.
- Car license plate mounting panel.
- Automatic stop device for a vehicle entering a car-free zone.
Since, three studies were undertaken :
- The first one, in 1985, has resulted in the creation of a trailer, with the brand name “EMSI” model “FORMULE Z”, whose towing attachment is patented.
- The second one, in 2007, relates to a very high-end motorhome. The patent and its brand name “KING CRUISER” have been registered in France and in the USA. We are currently looking for people or firms interested in the purchasing of the intellectual property or in the achievement of all or part of this project: investors, manufacturers, buyers, recreational vehicle rental agencies, etc…
- The third one, in 2009, relates to a universal walker for people with reduced mobility. The patent and the brand name “Stabil’Up” have been registered in France. We are currently looking for people or firms wishing to get involved in the manufacturing and marketing of this device.